DENVER, CO–(Marketwired – Feb 14, 2017) – EnerCom Dallas, EnerCom’s Texas-based oil and gas investment conference, will bring together a slate of upstream producers and oilfield technology innovators working in key global oil and gas jurisdictions.
Conference Dates and Location: The EnerCom Dallas oil and gas investment conference is being held at the Tower Club in downtown Dallas on March 1-2, 2017.
Conference Registration: EnerCom is open to registrations for EnerCom Dallas from the professional investment community at the conference website.
One-on-One Meetings: EnerCom is currently scheduling one-on-one meetings for buyside institutions to meet with management teams at the EnerCom Dallas conference. Registered money managers and analysts from buyside institutions may request company meetings on the conference website after logging in at the “Attendee Login” tab.
EnerCom Dallas Company Presenters include, but are not limited to:
- Goodrich Petroleum ( OTCQX : GDPP ) – Eagle Ford, Haynesville, TMS operator
- Tamarack Valley Energy ( TSX : TVE ) – Cardium and Viking oil producer in Saskatchewan and Alberta
- Stage Completions (private) – technology enhanced completions — accomplished the largest Upper Montney completion (76 stages) w/o CT assist
- Warren Resources ( NASDAQ : WRES ) – waterflood operator in L.A. basin, with core Marcellus and Rocky Mountain assets
- GeoPark Limited ( NYSE : GPRK ) – oil producer in Colombia, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Peru; 2P reserves 143 MMBOE
- Manitok Energy ( TSX VENTURE : MEI ) – southern Alberta Lithic Glauc / Basal Quartz producer; Western Alberta Cardium assets; 7,100 BOEPD
- TransAtlantic Petroleum ( NYSE : TAT ) – developing assets in Turkey, Albania and Bulgaria
- Comstock Resources ( NYSE : CRK ) – Eagle Ford, Haynesville, TMS operator
EnerCom Dallas presenters also include: Range Resources ( NYSE : RRC ), Whiting Petroleum ( NYSE : WLL ), Core Laboratories ( NYSE : CLB ), Sanchez Energy ( NYSE : SN), WPX Energy ( NYSE : WPX ) and Pioneer Natural Resources ( NYSE : PXD ). The two-day event features approximately 40 oil and gas producers, oilfield technology innovators, global energy economists and market strategists as presenters at this year’s EnerCom Dallas oil and gas investment conference.